Read below how recurv makes sure your confidential information remains confidential.
Who are we?
Your privacy matters to us. Providing us with your personal data and letting us represent you in our client network you should be able to have confidence that we will treat your information with the utmost care.
This privacy statement offers you a clear understanding as to how we go about this.
This privacy statement also applies to the website www.recurv.be, which is managed by recurv BVBA with registered offices in 2018 Antwerp, Lange Lozanastraat 142 and enterprise company number 0697.688.039 (hereinafter referred to as "recurv”, "we" or “us”).
Which personal data do we collect?
If you are a candidate, we collect personal data if you decide to share identification details with us, via our website or otherwise and via social network sites such as LinkedIn. We collect:
- your name and contact details,
- your personal history (such as age, gender, date and place of birth, marital status, nationality),
- password(s) and login(s),
- qualifications and skills,
- employment history (including salary and benefits packages),
- job requirements (including place of work an desired salary and benefits package and function),
- psychological information such as the result of an assessment,
- feedback of a potential employer and/or client or reference,
- all other data you provide us with in your CV or in any other way.
If you are a client or a supplier, we process the names, contact details and functions of your employees and/or appointees in case you provide them as well as all other information they in turn provides us with in the context of the services for which our collaboration with you is in place.
We also retain the content of any communication to the extent necessary in order to provide you with our services.
You can visit our website without sharing personal data. However in that case, it is possible that certain data will be recorded via Cookies, such as the language in which you view the website.
What do we do with your personal data?
We process the personal data that you provide us with in order to find a perfect match for every vacancy.
If you are a candidate, we process your personal data:
- to answer your questions and communicate with you
- to evaluate our operations and service
- to evaluate your use of our site
- to submit your information, after having acquired your consent, to potential employers or clients
- to help you find a suitable position
- to inform you about opportunities we think you might be interested in
- to inform you about our services
- to inform you about new events or developments in the sector (whether or not via Social Media), to send you (news) bulletins and promotional messages
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and third parties in relation to your recruitment.
If you are a client, a supplier or a party showing interest in our services, we process your data:
- to inform you about our services and new events or developments in the sector, and to send you (news) bulletins and promotional messages
- to inform you about our services
- for establishing and executing any agreements you make with us
- to evaluate our operations and collaboration
- to answer your questions and communicate with you.
Aside from this, we also process your personal data to abide by our legal obligations or to respond to possible reasonable enquiries by authorities empowered to do so.
In processing the personal data, we operate on the basis of your permission and/or the basis of the necessity for the purposes of providing our services to you, fulfilling a legal obligation or a justified interest.
If you are a candidate, you give your consent to process your personal data when you provide us with them. You can, at all times, in part or in full, revoke your consent.
Who has access to your personal data?
We will share your personal data with potential employers or clients. However, we will always ask your consent before doing so.
We may share your personal data with affiliated companies or third parties who perform data processing on our behalf. When these service providers process data on our behalf, we do not permit them to use the data in any way that does not correspond to the uses described in this privacy statement.
We do not sell or disclose the personal data that we have gathered to third parties, except in the cases described in this privacy statement, or as indicated to you at the time of collection.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- when certain legislation and legal proceedings require us to do so,
- in case of investigation into suspected or effective fraud or illegal activities,
- if necessary to defend our interests.
In the event that we should sell all or part of our business or assets, we reserve the right to transfer the personal data. If such a sale takes place, we will take all reasonable steps to encourage the recipient to properly handle the personal data that has been provided to us, in compliance with this privacy statement.
We process your personal data within the European Economic Area.
Links to other websites
How long is personal data stored?
We store personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services or for other essential purposes, such as meeting our legal and/or contractual obligations.
If there has been no form of contact between us for 60 months, we will delete your personal data in the following year, except in case of conflict.
What are your rights?
The right to access and rectification
You are entitled to exercise your right to access and rectification at any time, according to the Belgian Privacy Law. You can do so by emailing your request, together with a copy of your identity card to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to recurv’s registered offices.
The right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data you provided us with in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, whether or not with the intention to transfer those data to a third party.
Right to delete data
At any time whatsoever, and in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations, you may exercise your right to delete data by sending a request via email along with a copy of your identity card to email@example.com or by mail to recurv’s registered offices .
Following such a request, we will no longer use your personal data and will only store the data to the extent necessary for compliance with any legal and/or contractual obligation.
Right to contestation and complaints
If you no longer wish your data to be processed, you may withdraw your consent – in part or in full – at any time. You can do so by sending your request by email, together with a copy of your identity card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question or complaint about the processing of your personal data, you may send it by email to email@example.com. We undertake to respond promptly to such requests or complaints.
Furthermore, if at any time, you feel that any of your rights have not been respected, you may file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission.
Will your data be safe with us?
We have taken the necessary physical, technical and organisational security measures to effectively protect your personal data against unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
Your data will therefore be accessible only to authorised persons. In addition, the personal data that you provide to us, which is stored in our CRM tool, is protected by OTYS, including encryption via SSL technology and access codes. More specific and technical information about the OTYS security measures is available here.
If you have any further questions about this privacy statement, you wish to exercise your rights, or you would like to modify the data or settings you have provided to us, please contact us here.
Lange Lozanastraat 142